atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: stratagydk OO7 MLM sleeps - 08/07/01 12:55 PM
What causes the 007MLM to crash periodically?
Any known problems w/drives or hardware that would caus this?
Posted By: dialtone Re: OO7 MLM sleeps - 08/07/01 11:51 PM
No known problem that I am aware of. I have a merlin legend with 007 MLM and I have never had any problems with it. How often are you having the lock-up and what are you doing to restore it. What version legend do you have?
Posted By: dtmf Re: OO7 MLM sleeps - 08/08/01 05:52 PM
Power surges can cause it to lock up and also it could be a bad sector in the drive. Other than that I know of no other problems.
Hope this helps
dtmf
Posted By: phone_guy Re: OO7 MLM sleeps - 08/13/01 10:42 PM
There is a known issue with a certain series of hardrives that were produced by Lucent approx. 2 years ago. There was a 'QPPCN' against it for replacement purposes. QPPCN's are lucent acknowledged problems. Unfortunately I don't have that info, and even if I did, it's too late. I'm sure that the replacement period has expired by now. You could try re-seating the hard drive. If you power down the phone system and remove the VM module the hard drive is set in the side like a puzzle piece. It has a thin silver handle - rock it gently until it is extracted. Then replace and re-insert the board in the cabinet. Make sure to put it back in the same slot and if you have more than one cabinet, power them up from the RIGHT to the LEFT. The processor must see all carriers when it is powered up. I work for a company that does most if it's work remotely. There are built-in modems on the legend systems and we can dial in an troubleshoot most problems without sending a tech. I'm sure we can help if you run into a dead-end. Let me know if you're interested.

[This message has been edited by phone_guy (edited 08-14-2001).]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help