atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: wilkerr1 Partner ACS CallerID - 06/10/04 07:35 AM
Intermittant CallerID. 100% at Telco Demarc/66Block, however 1 out of 6 calls fail to show callerId on displays. Any Ideas?
Posted By: txfoneman Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 06/10/04 07:42 AM
is there an auto-attend in place? or just ringing to all phones?
Posted By: wilkerr1 Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 06/10/04 11:33 AM
Just Ringing to all phones.
Posted By: MrGemini Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 06/10/04 01:07 PM
Check for high loop current.
usally it won't effect those small cid units that run off the co line but it can play havac with cid inside the CPU of a system
Posted By: wilkerr1 Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 06/11/04 08:58 AM
Loop Current is good, after more testing found that callerId will show if calls are 30 seconds apart. Still shows 100% at 66 block.
Posted By: wilkerr1 Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 07/21/04 02:48 PM
Well, we have been working on this awhile. We have discovered a incompatibility between Partner ACS and AnyMedia Pot Shelves. Currently trying to get Lucent and Avaya to work together. Will update this posting if anything is found to correct.
Posted By: usedphones1959 Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 07/26/04 06:21 AM
I am not a tech, but have been in telecom for 17 years. One of the things that I picked up on is that many Central Offices do not pass on Caller ID info until two rings have cycled through.

Techs for the interconnects I worked for ove the years programmed the system to delay the ring for 12 seconds or so to assure the Caller ID came through.

Any techs out there that have dealt with Partner Caller ID might be able to shed some light on this.
Posted By: rookhsd11 Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 05/09/06 07:07 AM
Hey guys,

I seem to have the same issue, but mine differs as I am using the auto attendant. I have checked my ring delay and all other options that I can think of. Have a Partner ACS R5 with partner messaging 1.0. When I turn the Auto Attendant off I get all my caller ID info. When I turn it back on I get no caller Id. I am assumming that the auto attendant is not passing the info or is blocking it some how. For the life of me I cant figure it out. Can anyone shed some light on this for me??

Thanks All.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 05/09/06 09:06 AM
Does your AA setings allow the line to ring at least two rings before it picks up?

-Hal
Posted By: rookhsd11 Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 05/09/06 09:19 AM
I have checked that setting a few times thinking that was where the problem was. I played with the setting and adjusted to to 5 rings and back to 2 and everything in between, still to no avail. The AA still picks up right away, which seems odd to me and I think is the root of my issue but not as well versed as you guys.

Thanks.
Posted By: JordonJ Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 05/09/06 11:31 AM
Check your hunt schedule...

What are you using for VM?
Posted By: rookhsd11 Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 05/09/06 01:06 PM
I will check that.
voice mail is partner messaging 1.0

Thanks..
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner ACS CallerID - 05/09/06 01:33 PM
I have checked that setting a few times thinking that was where the problem was. I played with the setting and adjusted to to 5 rings and back to 2 and everything in between, still to no avail.

Okay, what setting have you been playing with? It should be #506.

-Hal
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help