atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: smanchella Secondary coverage in Merlin Magix - 12/02/04 01:17 PM
Can anyone tell me how to remove secondary coverage for an extension in Merlin Magix? I have been playing around with WinSPM and, so far, am unsuccessful in removing the secondary coverage.

Thanks in advance...
Secondary Coverage is just a button on an extension. Go to the extension, press Feature 00, press the button, look for the Delete button via the LCD.

In SPM, in centralized telephone programming, click on the button, and click on delete.
Posted By: smanchella Re: Secondary coverage in Merlin Magix - 12/03/04 09:33 AM
Thanks for the response Touch Tone... I looked on the extension and I didn't find any feature button assigned to Secondary Coverage. However, when I print the extension details from WinSPM, I do see the secondary coverage assigned to another extension. I just wanted to remove it as all the calls coming to this extension are going to the secondary coverage before hitting the VM.
The button is on the phone RECEIVING the coverage, the extensions receiving the coverage are in the printout of the sending extension
Posted By: smanchella Re: Secondary coverage in Merlin Magix - 12/06/04 09:41 AM
Thanks touch tone. Is there a way to remove only the extensions that don't need secondary coverage anymore and keep the ones needed on the receiving phone? I apolagize for my ignorance, I am new to all this...

------------------
_ SM _
Yes, if you will just walk over to the phones that you want to remove the coverage from, and follow the above instructions for deleting the button's function.
Posted By: smanchella Re: Secondary coverage in Merlin Magix - 12/10/04 08:15 AM
Thanks Touch Tone... It worked like a charm. had to play with all the buttons as they were not labled but finally was able to figure out the buttons and delete them.

Once again thanks for you help in this regard.

One more question is, are the features programmed in the handset device or on the port?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help