atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Z-man PRI problem - 01/02/05 03:57 PM
I am having trouble getting a PRI to work on a new install. Everything seems to be programmed correctly according to my notes. The carrier says they are okay. The D-channel is up. When I try to dial out, I get a fast busy. It does not appear I even get to the PRI card as the yellow light never comes on. This is a new Magix 4.0 and a new 100 DCD board. Are there new parameters with the Magix 4? Anyone have any other ideas?
Posted By: gkar Re: PRI problem - 01/03/05 05:52 AM
Do a board-renumber and clear all the alarms. Make sure the carrier is custom. Is ARS FRLs an issue?

[This message has been edited by gkar (edited January 03, 2005).]
Posted By: doubled Re: PRI problem - 01/04/05 03:19 PM
I have a PRI cheet sheet if you need. I can fax a copy to you to go through the steps. It also has some troubleshooting tips on it as well. Send me an email if you would like it.
Posted By: Z-man Re: PRI problem - 01/04/05 03:45 PM
I don't think the FRL's are an issue. I have everything at 3. I did a board renumber and cleared all the alarms. No errors on the D-channel. It never lites the yellow light on the T-1 card. It just gives me a fast busy 5 seconds after I dial a number.
Posted By: gkar Re: PRI problem - 01/04/05 04:06 PM
Busy and test the board. CSU? Run a PRI capture in monitor.

[This message has been edited by gkar (edited January 04, 2005).]
Posted By: Z-man Re: PRI problem - 01/04/05 04:42 PM
I finally got them to admit the protocol was wrong. Once they changed it, viola!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help