atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jdavidcomm Partner large PC card voicemail - 11/30/05 07:24 PM
Can a large mail be programmed to answer and just leave a message like a regular answering machine? Yeah I know Hal is gonna crack up with this question and I thought it was weird because I have never come across this but I have a customer who wants an ACS in their house and they have the equipment and the large mail but they only want it to answer and be able to leave a message. What can I do.
Thanks,
Dave
Posted By: tincanphoneman Re: Partner large PC card voicemail - 11/30/05 07:54 PM
Give a ringing phone a vms cover button and program line cover ext for the line you need the ext to answer.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner large PC card voicemail - 12/01/05 07:39 PM
I had a customer once that had a full blown mail VS and wanted to do the same thing. Had to be the worlds most expensive answering machine.

-Hal
Posted By: Spuds Re: Partner large PC card voicemail - 12/02/05 01:33 PM
I have one for my home as well as my office. I know it is alittle over the top but it works.

Mike
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner large PC card voicemail - 12/02/05 02:51 PM
Geeze, at least do an AA menu for your company and make the callers think you are bigger than you are. Give them some options even if they all go to your extension. cool

If you have outcalling set up an emergency mailbox and have it call your cell. That way you can screen the calls.

You can also set up an AA for the house, a mailbox for you, your wife, kids...

What better way to let your friends and neighbors know that you are a phone guy than by driving them nuts when they call! :thumb:

-Hal
Posted By: txfoneman Re: Partner large PC card voicemail - 12/03/05 07:45 AM
i installed a home AA that even had a mailbox for the friggin' dog. smile
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner large PC card voicemail - 12/03/05 08:29 AM
My cat has a prescription at the local CVS for meds and he actually does get calls and mail!

-Hal
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help