atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rsurin Merlin Legend can't dial out on main phone - 12/03/05 10:56 AM
I have a PRI all the numbers are in pool 70 I can dial out on all the other ext but I can't dial out on the ext 100 I have a MLX-20L (operator 100) and all line show up on ext 100 but when I dial after 4 sec it go do do do do do ext 100 is unresticed
it is a R7.0 V10.0 Merlin Legend System
How about your ARS Restriction level? Would probably be 3. If it isn't at right level, doesn't allow dialing. Are you selecting a line and dialing, or are you dialing '9' from a system access button?
I did both selecting a line and dialing 9 right now i have it on auto line sec I will check out the ARS and see if it is at 3 thanks for the help.
The ARS is at 3 HELP
Posted By: locg Re: Merlin Legend can't dial out on main phone - 12/05/05 09:43 AM
Check if phone is O.K. talk all line off Phones and try to dial from system access button. Are they anyother line (ie. pots) that are in pool 70 cause that would explain why they could call out. Are you getting in bound and did you remove the add 1 from table 17 or 18? I think.
Posted By: gkar Re: Merlin Legend can't dial out on main phone - 12/05/05 01:02 PM
Check that FACE forced account codes are not enabled for that extension. You will have to dial a 9 to make the call. PRI needs to be accessed from ARS, not directly line selected because the call is setup before the B channel is assigned. Can you call using any of the POTS lines from that extension?
there is no pots lines i make a call. dial the number it take 10 sec before the call goes throw that not right i can make a call on all the other ext but the operator. Then I put the phone on the other ext 102 and it work but ext 112 and 114 will not work. do you think its the t-1 card??? help
Posted By: OBTW Re: Merlin Legend can't dial out on main phone - 12/07/05 07:16 AM
Sounds like the T1 card has a personal grudge against the operator . Definetly replace this T1 card .
Thanks
I do not think you have a problem with the T1 card. You said the ars frl is 3; what is the frl setting for station 100, 112 and 114. How many channels are you using on the t1 circuit and is there a reason you assign the trks to the console. On a pri, I always assign about 8 sa buttons, one being sa orig. Also you might want to check the Dial OutCode for these stations.
Posted By: Z-man Re: Merlin Legend can't dial out on main phone - 12/08/05 08:13 PM
LIke Gkar said, you access the PRI through ARS or by dialing the pool access code. You can't select a channel manually. If you can't dial out using a 9, then most likely, you are restricted in some way, probably ARS. Double check the ARS restriction level. It must match the FRL level, or be lower.
Posted By: locg Re: Merlin Legend can't dial out on main phone - 12/09/05 07:44 AM
Yes you can select channels seprately and start dialing. I do all my turn ups like that but He did say He tried dailing using SA to no avail. I dont think its the t-1 card either I leaning towards the processor. If you want you can give me a call and I'll take remote look to see if you have everything set up properly.718-784-9200 Franklyn
I think FACE is the culprit here.
what do I change in face and how do I get there???????
Go to extensions,account,inspect, and see if the ext is listed. If listed, just remove it.
rsurin,

What was the resolution to your dialing problem from sta 100?

Rich
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help