atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: schooltech Getting the principal's vmail. - 01/22/06 10:09 PM
How do you get into other extension's vmail from the attendant set? One of the schools scheduled a remodel of some classrooms this month and the roof was removed and the tarp failed during a storm. The room happened to be where the Lucent Partner II was located and it got soaked. I took the cards out of their case and dried them with contact cleaner and compressed air, and have the first card (with the 1st five ext), the cpu card and the vmail card plugged in. If I try to plug anything else in, nothing works. So... that's why I'm asking.
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Getting the principal's vmail. - 01/23/06 06:01 AM
Can you log into the vm?

If so, dial icom 777 then when it ask for ext number and #, put in the extensions box you wish to get into.
Then it will ask for their password and #.
Posted By: schooltech Re: Getting the principal's vmail. - 01/23/06 01:04 PM
I had them try from the attendant set, but they just get a busy. Maybe try a reboot? I checked and people were able to leave a message OK.
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Getting the principal's vmail. - 01/23/06 01:27 PM
You say they just get a busy.

Do you mean they get a busy when they dial icom 777 from the attendant phone?
Posted By: schooltech Re: Getting the principal's vmail. - 01/23/06 01:40 PM
Yes, that's correct.
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Getting the principal's vmail. - 01/23/06 03:22 PM
Then I would say the VM ports are not assigned to hunt group 7. #505
Posted By: dtmf Re: Getting the principal's vmail. - 01/23/06 06:30 PM
You said that you moved cards around , didn't you? Then more then likely your VM ports are different now as Mike said.
Posted By: schooltech Re: Getting the principal's vmail. - 01/24/06 12:16 PM
OK,I've been wondering, how do voice mail ports work (am I assigning an extension# to the VM port?) and can I do this from the attendant phone? Thanks guys!
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Getting the principal's vmail. - 01/24/06 12:44 PM
Need to know exacly what cards you have in the system and what order they are in the carrier.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help