atcomsystems.ca/forum
Urgent request for SIP licenses – are you a provider?

Hello, I’m an Avaya dealer (CALA zone) I’ve great logistic problems with my wholesale provider about the delivery of (inexpensive) sip licenses which I need to install in order to make a laboratory exposition into a university within one week.

Since I know that SIP licenses and trial licenses doesn’t need to be shipped at all (I have the dongle with me) I want to know I some of you as Avaya partners can provide me this license in reasonable time. Payment methods are credit card, paypal, etc.

202967 SIP TRUNKING LICENSE 1 RESOURCE

Sure the selling of SIP licenses will not make you rich today, but I can make retribution with the experience of these laboratories posted here.
Looking for an AVAYA BUSINESS PARTNER urgently!

Well, this issue has gone worse, indeed we are having problems not just with inexpensive items, but with every item. Problems such as arbitrary delay in the shipping of the equipment, more than 45 days after payment. Showing a chaos in logistics.

We are now looking for AVAYA business partners to be our providers, since we are now able to attend any kind of support service request in the IP Office series products.

While this is not a usual place to make business, I like to hear about known AVAYA partners in the region of FLORIDA or nearby states in USA.

AVAYA is an excellent brand, we want to give an excellent customer service as well.
just go to Avaya's web sight and click "find a business partner". It's that easy.
It’s not so easy at all, because you have to fill a form with so many fields, and expect that Avaya will answer two days after never-day.

Moreover they had to be neutral about their business partners, so they will never give me any info about the quality of service of any a specific partner.

I’m posting this because you have dealt with these people and you have non–disguised real life experience.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help