web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
ZebrAYA Offline OP
OP Offline
Urgent request for SIP licenses – are you a provider?

Hello, I’m an Avaya dealer (CALA zone) I’ve great logistic problems with my wholesale provider about the delivery of (inexpensive) sip licenses which I need to install in order to make a laboratory exposition into a university within one week.

Since I know that SIP licenses and trial licenses doesn’t need to be shipped at all (I have the dongle with me) I want to know I some of you as Avaya partners can provide me this license in reasonable time. Payment methods are credit card, paypal, etc.

202967 SIP TRUNKING LICENSE 1 RESOURCE

Sure the selling of SIP licenses will not make you rich today, but I can make retribution with the experience of these laboratories posted here.

-- talking with the talking machines --
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

ZebrAYA Offline OP
OP Offline
Looking for an AVAYA BUSINESS PARTNER urgently!

Well, this issue has gone worse, indeed we are having problems not just with inexpensive items, but with every item. Problems such as arbitrary delay in the shipping of the equipment, more than 45 days after payment. Showing a chaos in logistics.

We are now looking for AVAYA business partners to be our providers, since we are now able to attend any kind of support service request in the IP Office series products.

While this is not a usual place to make business, I like to hear about known AVAYA partners in the region of FLORIDA or nearby states in USA.

AVAYA is an excellent brand, we want to give an excellent customer service as well.

just go to Avaya's web sight and click "find a business partner". It's that easy.

[Linked Image from phototiki.com]
ZebrAYA Offline OP
OP Offline
It’s not so easy at all, because you have to fill a form with so many fields, and expect that Avaya will answer two days after never-day.

Moreover they had to be neutral about their business partners, so they will never give me any info about the quality of service of any a specific partner.

I’m posting this because you have dealt with these people and you have non–disguised real life experience.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,097 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,792 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 86 guests, and 248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024