atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have an extension tied to a DID, but its S/L on a 012. I cannot get it to be handled by Merlin Messaging. I've tried creating a new coverage group even, but no avail.

Is there some way to forward an S/L line to a mailbox after X rings?

Otherwise, I am having trouble figuring out how to reassign extensions to physical ports because I have one (only one, at capacity!) extension on an 008MLX that doesn't need voice mail and I would happily swap assignments (unfortunately I cannot tell the users to swap numbers because there are too many discount healthcare cards out there with the # (we provide charity healthcare)). I haven't been able to figure out how to get into a menu or prompt that will let me reassign extensions to ports. So where do I go to issue such a command?

Any help is appreciated.

Merlin Legend 7.0 (v10.0)
Hybrid Mode
WinSPM 9.0
make sure your s/l is in your vm cvr/grp, normally group 30, and that you have a vm box built in the mail, then go to extensions cover delay enter s/l & then number of rings
vm cvr/grp is 1 on my system but it won't let me add any of the s/l lines at all, only MLX. That's why I tried creating a new coverage group but it still just transfers back to the operator.
(1) What are you using for VOICE MAIL?

(2) When you say "AT CAPACITY" what are you telling us?

IF, (and that's a BIG IF) you have reached the limit of Mail Boxes in your voice mail, it could be that you have some in there that you do not need.

However, to answer that correctly, we will need to know the answer to question (1).
Summit mentions Merlin Messaging in the topic title, but I wonder if an 007MLM is what's really installed.

System Inventory reports will list the 007MLM as an 012, which could be confused with the Legend 012 Basic Telephone Module. Depending on the details of Summit's next post, the "012 gotcha" may or may not play a part. But I thought I'd throw it in as a reminder.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help