atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ACS Partner - 12/15/09 10:34 PM
The first port (Line 4)on a expansion 308 card went bad so I moved it over to the second port of the card the phone now displays line 5 and my customer doesnt seem to like this and would like to diplay line 4, is there a way to rename that port. I know this can be done on other phone system,I just havent done this on this particular phone system. If so what is the programming code.
Thank you
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner - 12/15/09 11:12 PM
It has a name?? Like on the display??

Or do you mean that the line appears on the 5th button instead of the 4th? Remove line 4 and reassign line 5 to the old line 4 button. You will find this in #301-XX-LL-1/2/3
Posted By: ACS Re: Partner - 12/15/09 11:36 PM
If I connect the line to the second port of card it will appear on the fith button.If i assign this line on the fourth button will it appear on the display as line 5 or will it display as line 4 on the phone?
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner - 12/16/09 06:45 AM
It doesn't display unless you are talking about the CID log. And yes, it will always be the physical port.

-Hal
Posted By: apccommgrp Re: Partner - 12/16/09 02:43 PM
CO port numbers are assigned automatically by the system and cant be changed. You can explain to him that if thats a problem you'll be glad to sell him a new 308 card so he can have line 4 display again. Something tells me he will get use to line 5.

If its in a 5 slot carrier and you have another 308 card you can swape slots.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help