atcomsystems.ca/forum
Walked in this morning, all my phones have no displays lit but the green lights on the modules in the carrier are on...I unplugged and replugged but no change....where should I look to solve this?? Thanks! I need my phones back....
Are you still down?

I would turn off the power switch on the right upper side of the carrier cabinet.

Next I would reseat all the modules and make very sure they are fully seated in the cabinet and snapped in at the top.

After a few minutes I would turn the power switch back on and hopefully the phone sets will be working.

I've seen this happen when the AC power takes several hits on/off on/off...sometimes the processor light will still be green, sometimes red. Usually a power off for a few minutes then power on will resolve it.

Otherwise I would power off and pull all modules except the center processor and see if stations connected to it will work. If so, start adding the modules back one at a time.
DT98
Yeah still down, after reseating as you suggested. I will try pulling the modules as you suggested, thanks.
Your profile doesn't say where in NY you are but i am in the Albany area if you need help.
I'm on Long Island, sorry...but thanks. Still trying to narrow it down...
PM sent
It appears that the 6.0 processor module went out...I have a 3.1 backup I'm going to use. Who fixes processors (cheap)?
Probably better to just replace it rather than repair.
Who fixes processors (cheap)?

Nobody. They all expect to be paid.

-Hal
Where on long island ?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help