atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Wellco ACS and Auto Attendant - 06/02/10 09:34 AM
Got a question, just converted an ACS R6 to T1 with DID, Can you use "auto attendant" with did and pooled lines in an ACS in this mode. If so does anyone have an idea how to set this up. I"m lost. Used to use it but now I'm not sure how it would route with 8 DID trunks in a pool environment. Thanks
Posted By: dtmf Re: ACS and Auto Attendant - 06/02/10 11:05 AM
Yes look in you DID mapping and send it to the VMSAA , but you can't put a DID in a pool if I remember right but you can still have the pool go to AA as well, usually DID's are pointed to a station.
Hope this helps
Posted By: Wellco Re: ACS and Auto Attendant - 06/03/10 06:19 AM
Thanks Russ...that was it. Found it in the mapping table with some help from Paul and it did the trick..sends the calls to AA right away, Soon as I got it done cust decides they don't want AA to work that way, now they want calls to go to attendant and then to AA as backup. Don't think I can help them with that in a ACS w/Partner Mail VS R5...Magix sure !! Back to the drawing board........

...bob...
Posted By: dtmf Re: ACS and Auto Attendant - 06/03/10 03:18 PM
You can with the pool lines but not the DID's
Posted By: Wellco Re: ACS and Auto Attendant - 06/04/10 06:10 AM
Looks like maybe it's time for an upgrade to Messaging that should do the trick since you can assign an extension to AA....
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help