atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Squiresfour Partner Messaging R6 - 01/07/11 08:20 AM
I have a Partner Messaging R6. I got a group of ACS modules in a 5 slot carrier and the messaging was thrown in with it. I have tried to log in to the admin mailbox using the default login and XXXX pass but it doesn't work. I was hoping someone here could help me to get into it so that I could test it and re-activate some of the mailbox's.

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: dtmf Re: Partner Messaging R6 - 01/07/11 12:01 PM
pm sent
Posted By: Squiresfour Re: Partner Messaging R6 - 01/10/11 07:29 AM
Thank you!
Posted By: BayCom Re: Partner Messaging R6 - 02/08/12 12:42 PM
Hi -
I have a Partner Messaging but the release info cannot be read.
Attempts to access anything via 18D results in "you call is being transferred" then an old personal greeting is played

I777 => Messaging rings, then I try # or #99 or 99, all have same result "your call is being transferred"
Any suggestions to access Messaging menus? -
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner Messaging R6 - 02/08/12 12:55 PM
If it's Partner Messaging, it's NOT #, #99, or 99 for the System Administrator's mailbox.....
Posted By: BayCom Re: Partner Messaging R6 - 02/08/12 01:08 PM
That does appear to be correct information. What would be the proper key strokes to acceess the System Admin mailbox.

Thank you for help!
Posted By: BayCom Re: Partner Messaging R6 - 02/08/12 02:12 PM
I have logged in at the rs232 and reset the ip to 192.168.1.88, but attempts to ping that ip at the lan port result in 'request timed out'
It does show the module to be Messaging 7.0.42 -
Using the w/18D all efforts at VM access lead to "your call is being transferred" & an old personal greeting is played.
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Partner Messaging R6 - 02/08/12 02:27 PM
PM sent to BayCom.
Posted By: BayCom Re: Partner Messaging R6 - 02/08/12 04:43 PM
Thanks for the info - I have discovered my PC network settings needed to be changed. Then I connected ethernet to data switch to msgR7. Now I get Reply to ping. I removed the switch, still get Reply to ping w/standard ethernet cable.

I had neglected to set #310, #206, so now the MsgR7 answers the 18D, but it replies it is in TEST MODE? .....a bad port card?
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Partner Messaging R6 - 02/08/12 05:30 PM
You will get the "Test Mode" message when the PM mod doesn't see the license card.

Could be either, the lic card or the PM mod.
This is where you will need to do some troubleshooting on your own with spare equip.

But just a hint, the lic cards very rarely go bad.

And BTW, please start your own thread instead of hi-jacking an old one going forward.

I hope you understand,

Thanks.

Locking this one.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help