atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: abikpo asa/dxd greeting - 06/15/11 09:05 PM
Is it possible to upload a file or by any other means get some good sounding massage on asa/dxd card or does it have to be recorded from the phone's headset and sound crappy.
Thank you
Posted By: Z-man Re: asa/dxd greeting - 06/15/11 11:08 PM
you have to record it from the phone. It should sound fine as long as you use the handset on the phone and dont have a lot of background noise.
Posted By: abikpo Re: asa/dxd greeting - 06/16/11 12:23 AM
Well I have tried that already and did it in like 30 different ways and it doesn't sound anything close to the MOH massages that come right after the call goes on hold. Let me clarify: I do not want to record my own voice since it doesn't sound good on the phone, instead I had this massage professionally recorded and what I'm doing is I'm playing the file out of my computer speakers and trying to record it through the phone headset. I guess My question is, if it has to be done through the phone, is there a way to maybe connect a better microphone to it and try it like that? or is there a way to call into the system and maybe get transferred to the asa and play the file? I would just hate to have the opening massage in worse quality then the ones that are played on hold. Is there maybe another card or something I can buy so that the file could be uploaded to?
The module is an acs r7
Help me out here guys
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help