atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: High Mesa Communications ip office analog extensions - 03/15/12 07:04 AM
Just installed our first partner version ip office. I think I like the regular version better. I can't fine where to tell the system what line to use for outgoing. We hooked up a credit card machine to the analog port of a combo card and we want it to use line 1 when you go off hook, but it alwas selects the intercom. Can we change this? Where?
Posted By: DayTech Re: ip office analog extensions - 03/15/12 08:23 AM
I have limited experience with the IPO Partner Edition but there is a setting for ALS just like the regular partner ACS.
Posted By: hbiss Re: ip office analog extensions - 03/15/12 08:42 AM
It's under User Setup>button programming in Manager. Down at the bottom there is a check box for "Modify ALS Programming". Checking it brings up the current ALS for that extension. Click the clear ALS button to the right. Now just click the line and intercom buttons on the phone illustration in the order you want them selected.

Or you could do as DayTech says, ALS programming is still available through Central Telephone Programming from x10 or 11 just like the old days.

-Hal
Thanks Hal - I couldn't find it for the nothing. Now I know where to look.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help