web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#101471 03/15/12 03:04 AM
OP Offline
Just installed our first partner version ip office. I think I like the regular version better. I can't fine where to tell the system what line to use for outgoing. We hooked up a credit card machine to the analog port of a combo card and we want it to use line 1 when you go off hook, but it alwas selects the intercom. Can we change this? Where?

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

I have limited experience with the IPO Partner Edition but there is a setting for ALS just like the regular partner ACS.

WWW.EmeryCommunications.com
Authorized SMB Avaya Business Partner
It's under User Setup>button programming in Manager. Down at the bottom there is a check box for "Modify ALS Programming". Checking it brings up the current ALS for that extension. Click the clear ALS button to the right. Now just click the line and intercom buttons on the phone illustration in the order you want them selected.

Or you could do as DayTech says, ALS programming is still available through Central Telephone Programming from x10 or 11 just like the old days.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
OP Offline
Thanks Hal - I couldn't find it for the nothing. Now I know where to look.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,786
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,101 Shoretel
188,986 CTX100 install
187,371 1a2 system
Newest Members
A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt
49,766 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dans 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
6 members (James D., teleco, Toner, justbill, Touch Tone Tommy, SSPhone), 149 guests, and 183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024