atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: reidtel Merlin Magix 4424LD hold button issue - 04/09/14 07:36 PM
My customer is having problems putting calls on hold at the attendant console. When she presses the hold button calls do not go on hold. I also noticed that incoming calls ring on her intercom button as well as the line button and I'm wondering if these are somehow connected or if I just have a bad 4424LD+. Thanks for any advice you can give to resolve this issue.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Merlin Magix 4424LD hold button issue - 04/09/14 08:58 PM
If the Hold button won't work, it sounds like a station problem. Swap sets and see.
Posted By: Wellco Re: Merlin Magix 4424LD hold button issue - 04/09/14 09:10 PM
Yep...try that or she is running out of call appearances during busy times, may have to add a couple.

...bob...
Posted By: reidtel Re: Merlin Magix 4424LD hold button issue - 04/10/14 04:21 AM
Swapping it out was my next step. I've run across sticky hold buttons but rarely if ever one that doesn't hold. I guess I'm still concerned why calls ring on the intercom as well as the line. Thanks guys.
Posted By: dexman Re: Merlin Magix 4424LD hold button issue - 04/10/14 09:31 AM
If there is another extension that has an identical configuration and functions properly, a "stare and compare" might reveal something (group assignment for instance). Swapping phones, changing ports, system restore or power cycle are some options up for consideration.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help