atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sjs1717 Pass word issues - 11/29/11 06:39 AM
We have a customer that uses all Partner Systems except for 1 location. That one is a Vertical system and the installer of it is no longer available. Anyway no one can work on the in skin voice mail system because of the password that is on it. Any suggestions??

Thanks in Advance.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Pass word issues - 11/29/11 07:31 AM
Which password? The phone admin password or the hyperterm sign on password?
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Pass word issues - 11/29/11 02:21 PM
Where in NE Pa are You located? Our office works on Comdial...
Posted By: sjs1717 Re: Pass word issues - 11/30/11 05:58 AM
@Derrick...this would be the phone system pw.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Pass word issues - 11/30/11 03:09 PM
The only way to change the phone admin password. and by that I mean the one that changes greetings etc is to log on to the voice mail with hyperterm which has its own password, and reset the admin password form there. If that was changed as well, I don't believe you will be able to default the vm and reset the password .
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: Pass word issues - 11/30/11 04:43 PM
What vertical vm uses hyperterminal? lol.
What system is this for.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Pass word issues - 11/30/11 04:55 PM
Originally posted by dtcd21:
What vertical vm uses hyperterminal? lol.
What system is this for.
Vodavi.
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: Pass word issues - 11/30/11 05:31 PM
ah that explains it...wrong forum then eh'
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Pass word issues - 11/30/11 06:20 PM
Kinda fuzzy area..Vodavi and Comdial no longer exist and are now Vertical products.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Pass word issues - 11/30/11 07:46 PM
Originally posted by sjs1717:
@Derrick...this would be the phone system pw.
Maybe I missed something, but at first, the OP requested PW information for the voice mail, but then later expressed the need for the phone system's PW. Either way, this forum doesn't allow us to provide such information in public, so I suppose that this is a moot point.
Posted By: sjs1717 Re: Pass word issues - 12/06/11 06:06 AM
I thank everyone for their help. To go over this again....

The phone system password has been changed...we are Avaya guys...so there in lies part of our issue....anyway....is there a way to reset the system? Ideally we are trying to work on the VM ... but we are at the point we would be willing to re-work the whole phone system. Our customer is happy with it otherwise.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Posted By: Derrick Re: Pass word issues - 12/06/11 06:47 AM
What system is it exactly?
Posted By: sjs1717 Re: Pass word issues - 12/07/11 06:14 AM
A vertical system that is very similar to the vodavi dhs system....sorry the tech & the system are not close by to check and ask questions right now.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Pass word issues - 12/07/11 07:25 AM
Originally posted by sjs1717:
A vertical system that is very similar to the vodavi dhs system....sorry the tech & the system are not close by to check and ask questions right now.
You're going to have to provide a little more info. At least a model number of a phone.

Also, keep in mind that we're not allowed to post passwords, or how to change them.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Pass word issues - 12/07/11 02:36 PM
This is confusing...the DHS has or should I say had no inskin voice mail system.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help