atcomsystems.ca/forum
Have a site with a SBX + expansion KSU the phones on the mainKSU are working fine but the phones on the expansion are flaky. After power resting exp ksu the phones on the expasion box only stay up for a few minutes. anyone with a suggestion or known problems here?
Usually a champ connector not snug. It really needs to be screwed down tight and tie wrapped to the plastic loop as well. Saying that, I have found that when the connector is not snug the whole system goes down not just the exp cabinet.
Inconsistent power to the expansion cabinet, usually caused by having the main cabinet plugged into a UPS and the expansion cabinet not being plugged into the same source is also something to look for.
+1 to what Ed said. If the EKSU loses power or even has a slight dip in power, the BKSU will reboot. They need to be fed by the same power source.
Are the cabinets next to each other using the cable supplied with the expansion? I know you can not extend the cable to remote the expansion unit.
expansion cable was snug but not screwed in. I screwed the cables in but am getting same results. I read in the manual that when the exp. KSU is pwr reset or the amp cable is disconnected the mainKSU will reset also.
I will take a look at that! Thanks
Yes sir, they are.
Make sure all the cards in the expansion unit are snug in their sockets.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help