atcomsystems.ca/forum
I'm a new business owner currently on an install and am running into some issues I could use some help on. I don't have a lot of programming exp. but am learning. I am on a PRI through Comcast and am trying to set up 3 different call forwards for 3 different station groups (x-100, 200 300) which are different biz. When I place x-100 on DND night mode, x-200 & x-300 (different DID's) go into night mode too but I don't want them to....make sense? Can some one help...?
What system are you using?
Oops, that would help..

Vertical Summit 800
Did numbers are like extensions, you can't keep them from going into night mode when the attendant puts the system into night mode, but what you can do is make the day and night destination for any did the same thing for example xxx 5100 rings to extension 100 during the day, just set it to ring to 100 during the night.
You'll need to put the extensions into different intercom groups, and then update each DID for the proper intercom group. You'll then be able to have different attendants for each group.

I've only had to do this once, so I don't remember the exact steps. Look in the manual for ICM Groups and you can probably figure it out.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help