atcomsystems.ca/forum
I'm having trouble sorting out why the MSG wait indicator is blinking on a station and there are no messages in the user's voicemail box. The lady told me that someone tried to send her an internal message from a different station. That may be the cause, but not sure. How do I clear this or listen to an internal message?

Thanks in advance!

JT
Try dialing the Message wait answer code. Lift handset and dial 663
What system?
Usually if the light is coming from the voice mail system, just leave a new message in the box and then clear it, the light
will then "catch up" and go out. The msg light will light up on a phone that has no voice mail button as well, when the user gets a new message.
If this is a message waiting from another phone, just press the lit button and call it!
Somebody could have dialed the extension internally and pressed the msg key option on the phone and then hung up on he call ..this will also bring on the message lamp on the phone
program a call log key into a flex button (trans/pgm 57) the use it to go into missed calls option 3 and delete to log in there and in should go out.

In programming in pgm 113 call wait you can turn the option off of internal/external only.

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help