atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: eddie.runne SX-20 - 12/28/04 08:45 AM
I was just wondering, a person i was doing some networking for on the data side, asked me a question about configuring a cordless phone on the SX-20, I've looked in my possible locations, but can't seem to find any doc's on such a mature system... can any direct me or help me out. This is installed in a Motel and the office phone, not attendant is the one they want cordless...
Posted By: Mark K. Re: SX-20 - 12/28/04 09:18 AM
you can connect it to any analog port. Not sure what you mean by "configuring" it, you would program it the same as you would any analog phone. I have a SX20 manual for the 503 generic. I guess that shows how old I am. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
mark
Posted By: eddie.runne Re: SX-20 - 12/28/04 09:25 AM
Coming from the nortel pbx world, I was just inquiring, there is a possibility of getting some work from this company, so I wanted to see if there was any configuring to be done, I dn't think it's digital since the switch has 2500/type sets hanging off it. Spo just putting an analog set, cordless or otherwise should work, how would a person get a copy of the manual...
Posted By: Mark K. Re: SX-20 - 12/28/04 09:52 AM
That manual is available through the manuals link at the top of the page, along with many, many, others.
mark
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help