atcomsystems.ca/forum
Dear Sir or Madam,
Can anyone in the Mitel forum tell me how to allow my Mitel SX-20 system to allow toll free dialing? Currently the system allows for 1-800 dialing but not for 1-877 and 1-866 numbers. If anyone knows the programming on how to do this, I would greatly appreciate your time.

Thank You,
Grab your programming book --Command 63 & 64 (Toll Control Plan Programming Command) Pages 27 to about page 36. It all in there. Do you have someone in your area that still works on the Mitel SX-20?? If so, I think it would be easier to track him or her down to do it.

I haven't touched one of those in 20 years--I wouldn't even attempt to do it now. Unless you've done this before and have some experience with this system---setting up Toll Restriction and Allow can be an intimidating project. Be careful.
What JWRacedog said. If you've never done toll restriction programming on a 20 before, it's REAL easy to ruin a working toll plan, and/or completely mess up a new one! You could probably be walked through it by someone on the phone, it will probably take an hour because you'll have to do a little auditing of what's in there now. And I'll bet it won't be free! frown John C.
What JWRacedog says is essentially correct on a generic 400 or 500. If you have a 503 it would be 911 and 921. If you have never programmed an
SX20, I would suggest finding a tech locally who has. They can be intimidating.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help