atcomsystems.ca/forum
How would I program my Mitel 200 ICP so that I could transfer directly to my co workers' voice mail from my desk? I'm the office "phone guy".
(Excerpt from the SX 200 ICP Voice Mail User Guide, download a full .pdf here )

Transferring an Outside Caller to a Mailbox
To transfer a caller on an outside line to a mailbox:
1. Press the Transf/Conf key. If you do not have a Trans/Conf key, press and release the
hookswitch.
2. Dial the Message Center extension.
3. When the system answers,
•If you have a mailbox, press * * # .
•If you do not have a mailbox, press * # .
4. Enter the mailbox number where the caller wants to leave a message. If you normally use
a dialing prefix to call the mailbox user, enter that prefix before the mailbox number.
5. Hang up immediately.
Tip: If you do not hang up immediately, the caller will miss part of the mailbox’s greeting.
A work around from all of the steps above:

Programming
1. Program a spare port
2. Program a system speed dial with:
your voicemail huntgroup access#*30 plus the number of digits of your extensions for example our huntgroup access is 200 and we have 3 digit extensions. 200#*303
3. Forward the extension of the spare port from step 1 always external and always internal to the system speed dial from step 2.
4. Program a BLF/DSS on your phone for the extension in Step 1 and make it Non-secretarial.

Operation:
Caller wants employee's voicemail, press the DSS enter the employee's extension and hang up.

***Will not work on an ONS station***
Read about single button to voice mail transfer feature.
Good answer John.. We did the above method with the EL and EM card and just continued with ICP
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help