atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: oldmitelguy ASU II No dial tone - 08/22/11 01:07 PM
I have been trying to connect an ASU II to an SX200ICP version 4 and version 5. Everything seems to come up - System Config - I can see the 16 ports ONS's and in maintenance they say idle.
When I go off hook nothing happens - in maintenance the ports dont show off hook.
Has anyone seen this before?
Posted By: TDS Re: ASU II No dial tone - 08/22/11 04:33 PM
bad DSP Module or not seated good in controller
Posted By: oldmitelguy Re: ASU II No dial tone - 08/22/11 05:48 PM
I acually have 2 DSP's - I also tried to connect it to a 3300 - I dont even get battery when I go off hook but it looks idle in maintenance. Weird.
Posted By: Steve Layton Re: ASU II No dial tone - 08/22/11 10:33 PM
You don't say how you are connecting or programming but I found this in the docs. NOTE! If an ASU II is configured on a Quad CIM in the MX platform, it must be configured in port 4 first and then in any of the other connectors. Failure to do so results in non-functional ASUs.
Posted By: oldmitelguy Re: ASU II No dial tone - 08/23/11 05:09 AM
I did see that as well.
On both, 200 ICP and 3300 I am using the first onboard CIM port programmed as an ASU bay. Again,
system configuration recognises it and maintenance shows IDLE, and if I unplug one of the 16cct cards it goes to busy out. I am thinking power supply.
Posted By: oldmitelguy Re: ASU II No dial tone - 08/23/11 05:09 AM
I did see that as well.
On both, 200 ICP and 3300 I am using the first onboard CIM port programmed as an ASU bay. Again,
system configuration recognises it and maintenance shows IDLE, and if I unplug one of the 16cct cards it goes to busy out. I am thinking power supply.
Posted By: panda Re: ASU II No dial tone - 08/23/11 10:42 AM
if you ring one of the ports do you see that in maintenance?
if you do could it be your cabling?
Posted By: oldmitelguy Re: ASU II No dial tone - 08/23/11 10:45 AM
I have thought of that but its in a lab, and I use the same cable to test SX50 16cct ONS - they use the same pinout's.
I have not check the ring status - good thought.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help