atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel mitel pbx dnd - 04/09/16 01:42 AM
i have a best western hotel i repair lines for sometimes. they have a mitel pbx but i dont know much about it. 3 rooms can call the receptionist but she cant call them. she gets a recording that the guest you wish to speak with is not available. i think it may be in do not disturb. i dont know how to take it out of dnd. any ideas on this. thanks dave
Posted By: Rcaman Re: mitel pbx dnd - 04/09/16 10:02 PM
Go to the console and access the installer programming. Open form 2 for the list of features and the assigned access code to enable/disable DND.

Rcaman
Posted By: davetel Re: mitel pbx dnd - 04/10/16 05:44 AM
is this something the user is normally able to do. i dont know anything about mitel. thanks dave
Posted By: Rcaman Re: mitel pbx dnd - 04/10/16 03:38 PM
The user can access the CDE via Administrator if they know the password. If the system was set up properly, there should be a password for the installer and another for the administrator.

This information should also have been given to the user at the time of cutover.

Rcaman
Posted By: davetel Re: mitel pbx dnd - 04/12/16 05:24 AM
very good. will call them tomorrow. thanks you for the help. dave
Posted By: westerntelephone Re: mitel pbx dnd - 04/12/16 12:53 PM
You might try dialing *10 from the room. That's DND on an ICP.
Posted By: tonysprout Re: mitel pbx dnd - 04/13/16 06:37 PM
DND can be cleared from the console. What does display show on console? If it says "lockout" when you call the room, there is a short in the line most probably a bad phone or a bad jack.
Posted By: davetel Re: mitel pbx dnd - 04/20/16 04:46 AM
going back there this week and i will give these things a try. thanks for the help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help