atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: LearningNitsuko need help ASAP PLZ! - 12/21/04 12:34 PM
Ok my telemarketer's phone is messed up! I goto his desk, cuz he wanted another barge in line, but when i start to use his phone i realise that nothing works. Pressing buttons doesnt do anything. Its like none of the buttons work. And on the left side there is a ???? where the ext. # should be. He says that he didnt do anything and the phone just stoped working by itself. Any ideas??? It is very important he have a working phone.

Nitsuko 384i system.

Thanks
Posted By: LearningNitsuko Re: need help ASAP PLZ! - 12/21/04 01:45 PM
nevermind i fixed it.

i just re assigned his port to his same extension and that fixed it. I still wonder how that got messed up though. He had to of did something to his phone...
Posted By: BillFlippen Re: need help ASAP PLZ! - 12/21/04 04:32 PM
better late than never.

Yes any working port without a DialNumber will not work. An Extension number needs to be assigned. otherwise you get ??? and phone won't work. (you already figured that out). There is no way "he" could have done it without going into System programming. You may want to invest in getting some backups "just in case" this is the beginning of corruption.
Posted By: LearningNitsuko Re: need help ASAP PLZ! - 12/22/04 12:10 PM
what is required to do a backup? And estimated costs would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Posted By: samg Re: need help ASAP PLZ! - 01/02/05 10:29 PM
the backup of the 384i is done at the KSU (the box that runs everything). If you open the panel on the bottom cabinet you will see a floppy disk drive. this is where you can backup the software by entering some commands in within the programming. If you need help you can contact me for step by step help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help