atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Larry MTI Star Talk - 06/12/02 03:50 AM
We are having difficulty getting a Star Talk to Transfer a caller as an external call to a local numer. The system indicates that no line pool is set up. We have set all of the lines on the 824 to line pool A and from the 824 you can indeed go on the intercom and dial 9 and the system grabs a line. Any reason why the Star Talk cannot do the same thing?
Posted By: JJ Re: Star Talk - 06/12/02 06:57 AM
Check the outdial route for the mailbox. Default is none. Also all outdialing is done by the DN, so make sure no restriction are on that DN for that mailbox.In flash settup and operation guide look at Befor you register Mailbox. Good Luck!!
Posted By: aphoneguy Re: Star Talk - 06/15/02 08:22 PM
You may want to make sure outdial is set to line pool. But on voicemail, I don't think you tell it 1. Instead you have to use the code you are using for that pool. I believe you said you are using "9". good luck.
Posted By: Z-man Re: Star Talk - 06/17/02 09:35 PM
You can outdial notification when a voice mail receives a message to either a phone or a pager. I am not aware of any feature, even on the new software, that allows a caller to transfer from a mailbox to an external phone. Any thoughts Openwire?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help