atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mass1954 Mics Pri - 04/21/04 09:38 AM
Looking for answers and some kind of explanation as to how all line assignments (all target lines) could possibly vanish from the programming. Reception had 6 appearrences of line 145 (from the T1) and various fax target lines suddenly came up with no lines assigned either.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, as I can not come up with an explanation for this customer...Mike
Posted By: bartel Re: Mics Pri - 04/21/04 05:59 PM
Mike,

Does the PRI work at all? Is it used for outgoing as well?
Posted By: mass1954 Re: Mics Pri - 04/22/04 03:11 AM
The Pri is working,and is used for outgoing(PriA)But when I went into Terminals & Sets/ Line access/Line assignments/Show line,the target lines disappeared from every set & fax that had target lines assigned to them.
While the system was in this situation,they were still able to call out and calls did go to reception on their main line via the Intercom.
The Rec'd # under Lines (4-DIDGETS) for the target lines was still intact through all this and I simply had to reassign all the target lines to the sets and fax machines.I hope this info helps to try and figure out what happened here...Mike
Posted By: HtownDan Re: Mics Pri - 04/22/04 04:20 AM
has any other programming occured? perhaps someone did a copy to and did system plus user? they generally don't just lose this type of info unless you have a software problem.
Posted By: mass1954 Re: Mics Pri - 04/22/04 04:52 AM
This customer tends to do some programming,but in this case they say no.
Posted By: Z-man Re: Mics Pri - 04/22/04 07:18 AM
it is not unheard of to have software that goes corrupt. that could be a possiblitity. I would re-programm the target lines and do a system backup. if the programming is lost again, replace the software cartridge.
Posted By: mass1954 Re: Mics Pri - 04/22/04 10:07 AM
Whwn you say system backup, what kind of backup are you referring to...Mike
Posted By: Z-man Re: Mics Pri - 04/22/04 04:56 PM
Use NRU to make a backup file.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help