atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: olympic call pilot 100 with 1.5 software - 05/25/06 05:32 PM
I have set up a CCR tree and when they press 1 the call needs to be tranfered to an external number. I have it set to go to line pool 1 but the MICS say line pool A. I can see they CP grabbing an outgoing line hanging up and then giving me a message saying "the routting information configured for this call is not valid".
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Posted By: Toner Re: call pilot 100 with 1.5 software - 05/25/06 10:53 PM
Make sure supervision is set up for all the lines in line pool A.
Posted By: olympic Re: call pilot 100 with 1.5 software - 05/26/06 06:48 PM
Hey Toner thanks for the reply. I do have supervision set up for all lines in pool A.
The Mics is a 4.1 and the CP is a 1.5, Is it possible that this older software does not support external call transfer through CCR?
Posted By: BCMguy.com Re: call pilot 100 with 1.5 software - 05/26/06 07:54 PM
Hey Olympic,

The external transfer point should be supported. I would try the "route" option in place of the "pool". You will need to have a route configured that uses pool A, and a destination code the points to the route.

Good Luck!
Posted By: Toner Re: call pilot 100 with 1.5 software - 05/27/06 10:22 AM
The only time I've seen this symptom was on one occasion when I forgot to turn on supervision. B-guy's probably right about the destination code/route vs. line pool access code though. Do your voicemail DNs have access to the line pool?
Posted By: olympic Re: call pilot 100 with 1.5 software - 05/27/06 07:46 PM
Hey Toner yes I made sure that the Vmails DN's have access to line pool A. BCM Guy, I give the route/destenation code a try on Monday. I have set up route/dest codes for a PRI before but never for external transfer on a voicemail. Is there a certain way that this needs to be programmed?

Thanks to both of you for your reply.
Posted By: telemarv Re: call pilot 100 with 1.5 software - 05/28/06 11:37 AM
Line pool has bee supported since the days of Flash voice mail.

If you're getting a routing error, be sure supervision is on for the lines in the pool and line redirect is on for the vm ports.
Posted By: olympic Re: call pilot 100 with 1.5 software - 05/29/06 02:25 PM
Hi Telemarv I am on sight now and have double cheked that supervision is on and line redirect is set to Y. I have also tried to set up a rout/dest code but am still recieving the same message that routing info cofigured is not valid. These lines are analog lines and when i dial intercom 9 from a set it picks up the first available line from pool A.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: telemarv Re: call pilot 100 with 1.5 software - 05/29/06 03:53 PM
Are you sure its pool A you are picking up and not just outdial. Check pool A access code. By default there is none, but 9 will still give you an outside line.
Posted By: olympic Re: call pilot 100 with 1.5 software - 05/30/06 07:01 PM
Update... I ended up doing a re-install on the CP 100 and configured it to NVM instead of CP. Once I re-built the tree it works fine now on line pool 1.

thanks for all your help.
Posted By: telemarv Re: call pilot 100 with 1.5 software - 05/31/06 04:24 AM
FYI you don't need to reinstall to change the interface. Sorry you went to thwt trouble.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help