atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Rick426 CICS & Call Pilot - 11/08/08 03:20 PM
Call Pilot picks up after 2 rings only for the CLID or it would be 0 rings. Caller has option to press 1 for person A 2 for Person B 3 for Person C and so on. Then it goes to there mail box if they dont answer. Easy so far. If the auto attendant sends a call to Person A how would I get Persons B & C set to ring as well so they can pick it up. Each can't hear the other's set ringing so a pickup group does not work. I don't really want to use Answer DN's as it uses up the buttons on the set. Is there any other way to do it.
Thanks
Rick
Posted By: jsaad Re: CICS & Call Pilot - 11/08/08 04:05 PM
If you don't want to use answer DNs the other way would be to use the hunt group feature. Press 1 and ring a hunt group that rings all three telephones and goes to a hunt group mailbox for person 1 and so forth for 2 and 3.

Takes a little getting used to but it will work.
Posted By: Rick426 Re: CICS & Call Pilot - 11/09/08 09:58 AM
Thanks
That will get the phones to ring but how do configure the mail for the sets. Is there anyway to create a virtual ext and forward it to a HG than I could use the Virtual Extension as the mail box
Rick
Posted By: telemarv Re: CICS & Call Pilot - 11/09/08 03:08 PM
You create a mailbox for the HG using the HG DN.
Posted By: Rick426 Re: CICS & Call Pilot - 12/02/08 05:28 PM
Still can't get this right
I can create a MB for HG3(EXT 741) but I can program the KSU to forward to mail. Instead I have taken an old 7208 Put it in the closet (Ext237 and FWD it to HG3 Ext 741) So Auto Attendand comes on Press 1 then goes to Ext 237 that is FWD to HG and that rings several phones. Ext 237 is programmed to FWD to the mail DN after 2 rings and I have a mail box in call pilot for 237.
Why does this not work all the sets in the HG just keep ringing it will not go to mail.
Any thoughts
Rick
Posted By: pts technician Re: CICS & Call Pilot - 12/02/08 05:43 PM
Make the overflow in the huntgroup setup be the voicemail dn.
Posted By: Rick426 Re: CICS & Call Pilot - 12/03/08 12:17 PM
Thanks that works great
Rick
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help