atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mikeq Fiber V3G Not Comunicating to MICS - 08/02/10 09:44 PM
I have a customer with a Rel01 V3G Fiber NAM. I stopped working a few days ago. When trying to acess the feature codes it says feature unavailable. I rebooted it and it beeped a couple of times then ran through some codes on the display. After a few minutes the display read 00 with a green dots in the upper corners. The hard drive light flashes like it is working. When I pull off the fiber cord at the combo card there no light coming from the NAM. When I pull off the fiber cable at the NAM I see light on one of fiber ends. I rolled the the fiber cable and the light from the MICS works on both ends. I switch out the fiber card in the NAM and still no light from the NAM. On the MICS port status it says unequiped for the V-mail ports. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help! :bang:
Posted By: jwooten Re: Fiber V3G Not Comunicating to MICS - 08/03/10 04:39 AM
It's all about the visual and audibles the NAM produces. On a successful boot the NAM plays a 3 note sequence twice. Its saying "I am here or Here I am". No jingle no NAM!
Posted By: mikeq Re: Fiber V3G Not Comunicating to MICS - 08/03/10 06:11 AM
their is no beeping at the end of booting up. Could it be the hard drive or the the Cabinet?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help