atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a KX-TD816 TVS 75 setup with the KX-TD193 caller id board installed. CO's 2 and 4 show caller id. CO's 1 and 3 do not. I have enabled caller ID on all 4 CO's via programming function 406. The incomming CO's have caller ID enabled from the phone company and I have tried switching aroung the incomming lines to be sure . Besides a bad caller ID card is there something else I could have screwed up in programming? I am using the Russian Programming software "programmator version 1.23.23".

Thanks
You shouldn't use the Russian programmator, it will corrupt your programming. You may create more problems while programming with that software.
DTMF is correct, that programmator has been known to cause some strange problems.
Go in through a display set off port 1 and check program 406 there. Just enter * and enable and press store.
Also it would be a good idea to reset the system after you do this.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MrGemini:
DTMF is correct, that programmator has been known to cause some strange problems.
Go in through a display set off port 1 and check program 406 there. Just enter * and enable and press store.
Also it would be a good idea to reset the system after you do this.
</font>

You were right. I had to do a master clear and reset to get all 4 caller ID channels to work.

Thanks!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help