atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MsW KX-TE824 - 06/23/14 07:57 AM
Hi,

Need help on two things.

1. Is there a way to display caller ID when the call is transferred from the receptionist to an extension? I am having KX-T7730.

2. How do I play an automated message announcing that the office is closed during non office hours.

Thank You in advance.
Posted By: Otoni79 Re: KX-TE824 - 06/23/14 10:11 AM
Do you have caller ID installer?

And are you trying to refer to the Caller Phone number - the one transferred to you?

For Automated Message announcement, You will need to record OGM and the rest is programming
Posted By: MsW Re: KX-TE824 - 06/23/14 11:55 AM
I already have the caller ID card. I am referring to the outside caller number(The one called the CO). Currently the number is displayed at the receptionist. But once the receptionist transfers it to the extension the outside caller number is not displayed at the ringing extension.

So the way to go about is DISA?
Posted By: Otoni79 Re: KX-TE824 - 06/24/14 01:40 PM
First, is Caller ID enabled on for each extension jack using PROG 628?

This enables the PBX to send Caller ID information to an SLT or ...

Also 900 - Enables caller ID feature for each CO Line from the TELCO
Posted By: MsW Re: KX-TE824 - 06/24/14 02:41 PM
I have enabled caller ID for CO line using 900.
628 not enabled as all phones are PT.

The caller ID works perfect on the phone that rings during an incoming call (Which is only one receptionist phone). Once she transfers it to an extension the caller ID is not displayed at the extension. So the person at the extension won't know the outside caller number.
Posted By: brokeda Re: KX-TE824 - 06/24/14 03:48 PM
Is recpt releasing the transfer?

Until call is released it will display recpt calling.
Posted By: MsW Re: KX-TE824 - 06/25/14 01:01 AM
Sorry can you explain what you mean by release the transfer?
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: KX-TE824 - 06/25/14 06:45 AM
How does the attendant transfer the call. Do they put the line on HOLD and dial the extension(or press the DSS button)? Until they release the call, as in BLIND transfer, the receiver will only show the originating number, an extension, not the CID number. If, however, they press transfer, dial the extension, and hang up, the CID will be presented.

Carl
Posted By: MsW Re: KX-TE824 - 06/25/14 02:03 PM
Understood. Thank You Carl.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help