atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Not_sirius NO CID on XDP of a TDA50 - 03/10/18 07:39 PM
I have a TDA50G with a 7633 set and a cordless on the XDP port of it.

I get CID on the 7633 but not the Cordless that will get the CID if connected right to the CO line.

What did I miss?

Posted By: ATechguy Re: NO CID on XDP of a TDA50 - 03/11/18 04:11 PM
Do u have the KX-TDA5168 Card in installed ??
Posted By: Not_sirius Re: NO CID on XDP of a TDA50 - 03/11/18 07:10 PM
Thank you

I thought I wouldn't need the extra card as I was coming off the XDP port. Now it will need its own SLT port, correct?
Posted By: ATechguy Re: NO CID on XDP of a TDA50 - 03/11/18 08:20 PM
HI! Are You using the Port in parallel with the digital ext. or with XDP on which is a separate SLT ext. with its own ext. number?
Posted By: ATechguy Re: NO CID on XDP of a TDA50 - 03/11/18 08:45 PM
HI! i was trying to send you some info but i am having a issue,, google Panasonic Kx-tda50g Feature Guide Reference and go to [pg130} it mentions you can use the Super hybrid ports for Caller ID ,, Has to be FSK ,, and needs to ring . Not sure if u are using Parallel mode or XDP Mode On.?? I think that card is needed, from what it says Hardware required Caller ID to SLT EXT-CID Card Needed.
Posted By: Not_sirius Re: NO CID on XDP of a TDA50 - 03/13/18 07:26 PM
It's FSK and I am using XDP. It looks like I need the 5168 card but just not sure if I would have to use the SLT port off that card or not?

I guess I'll get one then find out.

Thanks for the clues!
Posted By: ATechguy Re: NO CID on XDP of a TDA50 - 03/13/18 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Not_sirius
It's FSK and I am using XDP. It looks like I need the 5168 card but just not sure if I would have to use the SLT port off that card or not?

I guess I'll get one then find out.

Thanks for the clues!

You may want to confirm what i found ,, i haven't done it personally,, it is also possible to store Caller id in system have that tranfered to the port.. Do you connect with your laptop and Software.??
Posted By: ATechguy Re: NO CID on XDP of a TDA50 - 03/13/18 10:44 PM
U Got a PM!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help