Travis,
I'm not sure what you mean by P2P trunk. Our CTX is only being fed by a single PRI line. We currently have some type of analog card to feed the current Rightfax Setup. we have 4 analog phone lines that plug into an old 4 port analog card in a dell server running rightfax. I think what I'm hearing is there is no way to interface the ctx using some card that has a RJ45 output to an RJ45 input on a digital Brooktrout card. We would just have to go with an 8 port analog card in the CTX an have the ports set like others have said with dtmf integration digits, so when an incoming fax DID number is called the CTX would send it down one of these 8 ports. With this being said I guess we have no choice but to select a fax card for the server that can execept one of those multi line cords with 8 standard telco jacks on one end and a RJ45 on the other, pretty much like what I have now. The cable is a 4 line phone jacks to what looks like a RJ45 that is plugged into our current 4 port analog card. We just need a card for the server that has 8 ports and can handle DIDs. Is my thinking correct?
-Dave