Moggey - I'm not sure if Rightfax can but the digital card I'm looking at can. Brooktrout TR1034+E4H-T1-1N-PCIe-R 4-pt T1/PRI Interface Fax Board - PCI Express Bus. 4-port T1/PRI V.34 or 4 port T.38 IV.17: SIP <--This last item I would guess is Sip. RightFax is just a massive software app for Fax handling. Needs hardware, and can handle many/multiple types of Fax cards. I just need to mate up the best pieces from the CTX670 and the Fax Server/card

Travis & Shawn. Thanks for you input. Yes, the Brooktrout card is not cheap, but does allow for expansion without anything but a port license fee. No card switchouts, etc. But the Analog way sounds like it may be the way we have to go, or at least is much more cost effect unless we are sure we will need more than 8 ports very soon.

Voyager - Hadn't thought of that. Can Paetec do that with a PRI? Send 8 of the channels one way and the rest the other? So they would have to do the DID routing? Route the 20 or however many fax numbers down the tk grp 2. Hmmm wonder if thats possible.

I'm getting a head ache.