Alright I'm stumped on this one~~~~~~

Sprint brought in fiber off the SONET Ring to the MPOE to the DS3 MUX and broke it back out via copper to their protector terminal for DMARC. The termination block is four wire 66 type punch down for the individual Voice & Data provisioned T1 circuits. NO SMART JACKS as we are accustomed too. So far have four data circuits turned up and bonded all four in router. I have built a patch cable for each circuit and terminated on LEC'S block and going straight thru to pins 1,2 & 4,5 of CPE . Plug into router and it greens up with rock and high rolling bandwidth.

Now here is the million dollar question until next week when my 5 Voice PRI circuits are turned up:

How are the voice PRI circuits going to function without the Smart Jack?? Voice PRI 's are going to Comdial MP5 Hub. I know you can't have two different type of termination scenarios, i.e. the already installed data and attempt to smart jack the voice side out of the DS3 MUX. Is there something new here we are not aware of technology wise on fiber??

Everyone I have talked too has never seen or heard of any of this.