I just had a friend move his Vonage adapter from his cable internet connection at home to his office, where they have ADSL at 768/328 connection speeds. If his cable speeds were anything like mine, he had about 3MBPS/328. Even after adjusting his Vonage bandwidth usage to Bandwidth Saver, he is still experiencing choppiness and such during his calls. In the office where he's at, he brought in his own router. This puts his Vonage adapter behind 3 routers before the actual internet connection. I'm thinking that these extra hops are adding to the latency issues (his router, the office VPN router, the office DSL modem/router...Netopia Cayman). I'm looking for ideas on what I can try. I can't imagine that the bandwidth is the problem, since I'm sure others who use Vonage have same or slower bandwidth speeds. I'm thinking about putting his Vonage adapter either behind the VPN router using a switch at his data jack (putting his router and Vonage adapter side by side, instead of having the Vonage behind his router), or putting the Vonage adapter just behind the Netopia, using one of the spare static public IP addresses specifically for the Vonage adapter. If I do the latter, I'm not exactly sure how to tell the Vonage adapter to use a static address instead of DHCP. This is really my first experience with Vonage. I'm hoping others who use Vonage can offer suggestions. Thanks!