Sam,

When I read your second reply pointing out the Operator Recall button, I almost caved and was going to really surprise you by sending you a $100 check.

You see, when I read your original reply I took it as purely a smart-guy answer to Lightninghorse's smart-guy question. So, not remembering about the Operator Recall button and in true smart-guy fashion, I added the question about the lack of a transfer button.

When you replied about the Operator Recall button I thought you had me. Then the gears started turning, smoke filled the room, the fire alarms sounded, the sprinklers gushed, I pulled on my hip-waders and, thankfully, I was able to spew enough "picky, picky, picky" (as Lightninghorse put it) to hopefully save myself!

Now here's another interesting point. Perhaps one of you will remember this more clearly than I do. As I recall, the Operator Recall button was not included on all 10-button keysets. I also seem to recall a model 2831. I have this sneaking suspicion that the 2830 was acutally a DTMF, 10-button keyset without the Operator Recall button. Further, that the 2831 was the DTMF, 10-button keyset with an Operator Recall button.

Any thoughts?

COMTEK Technologies, Inc.â„¢
Information Technologies Integratorsâ„¢
Celebrating 37+ Years Serving California & The Western United States!
(619) 266-1000 • (800) 525-7100

an interCONNECT-ITâ„¢ company