Well if it's a Samsung there's a good chance it's the same green phone icon that the iPhone uses and have been sued on for patent infringement on :P

I came from an iPhone 3G to my Samsung Infuse and I couldn't believe the difference. Now when I look back on what I actually gained from the switch it wasn't much. A bigger screen and faster processor were the big highlights, but the limitations that AT&T puts on the stock versions of the phone are rediculous; practically forcing you to root the phone to add some more functionality.

I'm half way through my 2 year contract and could upgrade again for 50% of the phone cost and re-up for another two years, although I have better things to spend $300 on. I was waiting for the iPhone 5 release to see if Apple would catch up to the curve on the camera, processor and capabilities and I think they did. Of course give it 3 months and droids will leap ahead again, as is the nature with these phones.

I'll give it another 6 months-year before upgrading again, and I'll probably go back to an iPhone, but I'm going to let them fix the bugs in the iOS first (and the lackluster map app).

Chris
NECOM Solutions powered by Internet and Telephone, LLC
Comdial, Vertical, NEC DSX/SL1100, Avaya IP Office