Not being a lover of hosted or cloud systems I stay away from them I was recently asked by a friend to look at a system of a friend of his. This person bought Cisco sets on line and was told by Optimum sales that they would work on their network. I saw no other equipment with the sets. The optimum tech was installing a piece of equipment that would take sip trunks. Again not being a hosted person I was always under the impression that dial tone comes in over the internet to a piece of equip that is hooked up to the sets. Not on prem. The sales rep also told him to run two cables to each location one for the set and the other for the PC. Hate repeating myself but I'm not into this stuff. Don't you need some sort of manager program to program the sets. Also no power units with the sets but I know he can go POE. I guess I can go on and on but unsure of what's needed I would be wasting my time and yours. What would be needed to get this guy up and running. I will not try this myself but if I can give him some direction. Thanks in advance