Thanks Gerrya and pvj.

I'll see what the button is configured as currently, and go from there. The documentation I'm working off of is called the "DCS Combined Programming Manual", where most of the MMCs have matched up, although the document is not specifically tailored to the iDCS 16 system I'm working on. Is there a copy of the tech manual for the iDCS 16 out there anywhere?

Specifically, in the documentation I have, MMC 740 is listed as "Station Pair", which coincidentally looks like it might work to accomplish what I want, which is to have the second phone (209) ring when the primary phone does, and to also access its voicemail (or maybe I could just reprogram the message key on 209 to access 207's VM)? I might try that, unless you cannot use a keyset as the secondary station.

Allows a station (such as a DECT handset) to be assigned as a ‘secondary’ to a ‘primary’ keyphone station in the system. This will allow all features to be set or cancelled from either station, and both will ring when the ‘primary’ receives a call.

That said, I don't think MMC 740 will allow me to tweak any settings in regards to the voicemail system, but I guess I'll see when I'm out there again. I should be going there this coming Saturday -- I'll update here with my findings. Thanks again for all of your help.