I'm looking for someone's idea of a solution for this. I can't use a C.O. port for external paging because the customer needs the phones to receive paging concurrently with the external paging. TO accomplish this on the phone system I have to utilize the external page port. I can page to different zones on the phone system and have audio go to the external page port on both, yet close a different contact closure depending on which zone is being paged. I have 2 buildings that need to receive the phone/external page, but not in both buildings at the same time. If I had a PagePac, I could do it, since the PagePac required a closure in order to activate the paging output on the amp. I have Bogen paging equipment, and need to try and use existing equipment. What I am trying to find is something that has a tip/ring paging input and a tip/ring paging output, with the output being controlled by a contact closure. When I close the contacts on this intermediary device, it would allow the tip/ring paging output to go over to my amp. In this situation then, I would have two of these intermediary devices. Audio from the phone system would always go to both, but depending on which contact was closed would determine which amp would receive tip/ring audio. Raise your hands if I've lost you. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Neither Bogen nor Viking indicated that they had a solution to fit this bill. So far, short of using old-school relays and such (not to knock that, just looking for a cleaner, out-of-box solution), we have come up with using a Viking M2W and just tie it to one of the phones in the page zone, then use the M2W to feed the paging input side of the amp. I don't care too much for the M2W because it requires cracking open the phone, but if that's what we have to do, that's what we'll do. I'm just wondering if any of you brilliant people can figure out, or have used, something else that does what I am describing.

Sorry for being so long-winded (worded). It took me a while to get Bogen and Viking to understand what I was looking for and trying to accomplish, so I wanted to make sure I was clear when describing on here.

Thanks!

------------------
[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
| Signal Communication Systems - Fresno, CA |

| Telephone Systems, Voicemail Syste... & Data Cabling - Central Valley, CA