web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Originally posted by kevhawk13:
The Panasonic TDA line can do everything you're looking for. Gotta be a good dealer in your area.
If there is a dealer in your area I think the TDA would be a good choice. They have so many features and in my opinion some of the best quality stuff out there. I doubt you would be disappointed with one.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
Originally posted by Cracker:
The Samsung OfficeServe 7100 will probably do everything you are looking for. I e-mailed you a general description.
I took a look at the OS 7100, thanks for sending the info. It does look like it will cover everything I want to do. Is this a new product? I couldn't find much on google other than promotional material.

The overview page in the manual mentions various applications (OS Easyset, OS Dataview, etc), Web management, and an Installation Tool. Are these all included with the system or are they bought separately? On my current Panasonic system when I wanted Caller ID I had to purchase a separate card for that.

I wish I had originally demo'd systems during my build-out but I was never able to find the time. Now I do have the time. Is it possible to demo various phone systems? Would I contact the system vendor or a system installer for that?

Originally posted by kevhawk13:
The Panasonic TDA line can do everything you're looking for. Gotta be a good dealer in your area.
I took another look at the KX-TDA100 and it too looks like it would cover most of what I want to do.

Thanks for the information!

- Dave

I would take a look at the Shoretel Product line for what you are requesting. Very easy to manage and setup. Also would work well for your request listed above. Here is a Link

All In One Communications
Mustang, OK
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
Heck, Mitel will probably do all you want. I'm not certified past 19 at this point and that was superceded in 2002. People that I talk to think the latest Mitel is feature-rich. Find a dealer and get some info/quotes. Most dealers use the top-of-the-line product they sell, be it Mitel, Panasonic, Samsung, or whatever. So a demo should not be a problem. The big thing is Support, Support, Support! Get references, and talk to present customers of any dealer you are considering. John C.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
The 7100 is a new product for Samsung so there is not much posted yet. Their workhorse for your size is the iDCS 100. Information for the 100 can be found all over the internet. You will get the same features as the 7100 but the 100 is expandable. It can be networked, has the CTI applications and can use a mixture of IP and traditional phones. the voicemail is located within the cabinet and it also offers a intergrated voicemail with Outlook for .wav files. Solid system. A Samsung dealer in your area will have a portable demo kit to bring to your site for testing. Like the messages above, the dealer makes all the difference during installation and after.

AltiGen too would be a good fit per your description. I know there are good dealers in your area as the Bay area is home base for AltiGen. The Altigen is a hybrid that allows for analog and VOIP operation. The new Max1000 series is a great choice for the small business application.

There are a lot of options for you. One is going back to the original installion company that was great for you. If they gave you great service the first time I believe they should be given the first opportunity to supply your needs. The second is if you choose a new company to deal with get a demo and then a list of companies that they have this installed in so you can ask their opinion of their service and the equipment.

OP Offline
Thanks guys. I will be mulling over my options in the next little while. I will let you all know how it goes.

- Dave

The Samsung 7100 is a fully converged system. Easy Set and DataView are purchased seperatly. It does include an onboard 8 port MGI but the license is sold in increments of 4. The MGI is used for IP phones, networking and VOIP. There is a 4 port voice mail/auto attendant embeded on the backplane and does not cost extra. The voice mail includes 5 licenses for the e-mail gateway and has 32 mailboxes with 6.5 hours of storage time. It also supports SIP trunking. The web interface is for programming and managing the voice mail and the Install Tool is for phone system programming and both are included with the system. Just find a local dealer in your area they should have all the documentation and any other info you require. The link below will take you to a site to search for a dealer in your area.
https://direct.where2getit.com/samsungsta/index.cgi?PRODUCT=DCS

Samsung Dealer
www.firstcoastbiz.com
OP Offline
Thanks Cracker!

- Dave

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,875
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,751 Shoretel
189,830 CTX100 install
187,950 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 21
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 6
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024