web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#160714 12/07/07 11:03 AM
OP Offline
Hello. I have a 576 system. I've been given the task to manage the phone system. We don't have anyone in the area that works on them here, so I've learned as much as I've could. I really could use the help of someone that knows this system.

Please reply with contact info.. I won't ask your ear off, but I do have some needed questions to be answered.

Thanks so much in advance.
Jim

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

your going to need all the pdf EDocs for the DBS 576HD and the 576HD DBS manager pc program to undertake that task.

OP Offline
I have the programing manual and the software too.

I've made main changes to the system, there are just some features and subjects I'm a little lost on. e.i. virtual ports, I have some set, but the system should handle more, when I try, I get dead tones when trying to call a virtual extension I created to that VP.

I understand that this is a complicated system, but going from nothing to what I have now, I'm doing ok.. I'm managed on the changes I've made, but need more from the system.

Thanks for replying, hope we get to chat more.
Jim

If you are a certified panasonic td/tda tech you can call dbs tech support they still exist and ask nicely for help the worse they can say is no....

OP Offline
Problem is I'm not a certified Panasonic Tech, nor am I a phone tech. My background is in hardware and software programing and design. Phones are a new subject for me. I'm just looking for someone I can email from time to time with a question on how to set something up.

Well you picked a real complicated telephone system to learn on.That switch had at least a one week sitdown school / lab and testing .Maybe you'll luck out and one of the DBS guru's will chime in ,but don't know if there are many of them here.You may have to pony up and find and have a trained tech come in to sort you out and
show you the ropes.

It is a tough system, but Im must say a real quality system. I have the manuals and software. I am not a pro on it, but do know a pro that I use to work with.

Email me and I will give you his phone number if you still need help.

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,877
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,756 Shoretel
189,834 CTX100 install
187,956 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 9
dans 7
dexman 6
Who's Online Now
1 members (JBean3329), 98 guests, and 312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024