Just pondering before the long weekend.
For service carriers, whether it be the lec or carrier direct VS. wholesalers like Airespring/TNCI, etc, do you find the cost of service vs. service level (customer & repair service) is on par with lec.

I have to say....with the LEC carrier, just short of the *3rd party oustsourced cs agents in which is has been a PITA to deal with*, from a tech level, it has always been superb. Even from simple things like a regular business POTS line OR a DSL circuit just acting up, we have seen local LEC techs dispatched out on site the same day....(to me, business POTS or DSL circuits don't fall into enterprise grade service but the technical repair service level from the LEC is OUTSTANDING)---as opposed to voice t1s, ds3's etc.

Granted, traditional carriers direct like MCI, ATT, Sprint, will always have some pull with the lec, there is always the issue that always boils down to the local loop...

Another one that I've been mulling is wholesalers like Airespring, TNCI, etc. Their pricing is phenominal but my bigger issue at the end of the day is that it is not direct. So with any technical issues, it's our provider who in turn is opening up a ticket with the underlying carrier, etc etc. Granted, I have found that the Customer Service is more knowledgable, more personal and more direct.....I'm not sure how the response time or even the communications followup on a repair request will be as opposed to dealing with a LEC or carrier direct. And yes, we have great telcom agents we can reach out to, but I don't generally like to BUG them unless we geniuely are having issues not being addressed in a timely manner.

Let me hear it guys. Love to see what you views are on this.....