Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
surdel Offline OP
OP Offline
I am currently subcontracting and was responding to a out of country company that is searching for cross border and Canadian based subcontractors and wants to know if anyone knew of them?

Also, looking for leads and want to know what is the best approach. Considered talking to heads of banks, chain stores etc. Know I will need liability insurance etc.

Also, are cable certifications necessary? I already know how to terminate Paladin, Panduit, Systemax, 25 pair etc.

Thanks

Loren

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I too have just responded to Endeavor....until now have never heard of them.

arc Offline
I don't like the sound of it. Endeavor ... like in "we will endeavor to pay you."

Hi Loren,

I have been working for them since Feb., and have never had a major payment problem to date (though I'm trying to resolve some minor ones now). They have some policies and such that get tiresome, but I'd give them a 7/10 overall.

Hope this helps,
Jason

Thanks Jason

I have been doing tickets for them for 2 years they pay in about three months so don't expect checks in the mail too fast, but they do always pay, the tickets are pretty simple usually, make sure your fox and hound has batteries...lol, most are POS or dsl for big box stores. I only get 2-3 tickets out of them a month. REMEMBER this When dealing with them and asking about the initial contractor fees, state your travel up front they always try to offer enough to pay for gas not your time driving, their TAC helpdesk is way understaffed and the associates are very rude about things, they have free cel phone call in in the states but there is nothing up here so if you cannot get them to agree to a cel charge then tell them the min call time is 3 hours....if you don't you will be paying though the nose for your cel.

All anyone really wants is to make a difference
You can do a search above ,there are posts from 2008 and 2007

I was working for them until about 3 months ago, theyre in Atlanta or close to there. I finally just got fed up, would sit in que for an hour at a time waiting to get logged in or out. They were supposed to pay for hold time but screwed me several times.Plus they dont pay much for what they expect but they do pay in 30 days.I would stay away unless youre desperate for work.

We used to work for them too. The schedulers are paid to screw the techs. For us a complete job, including any wire and parts was a hundred bucks. For up to 3 hours. But if the supplied dsl modem is defective you must hang out for the entire 3 hours on line with endeavors client trying to get the defective modem to work. If not successful then they only pay 66 bucks. They promise to send you back to finish the job but never seem to send us back for the easy finish. Ditto the travel pre arrangement. too long hold times on and off site.

Hi all, I've been working with Endeavor for about 2 years now and so far they've always paid on time. Biggest gripe is hold time. Longest I've had was 12 hours on a job (8 of the 12 hours on hold) which ended up incomplete due to faulty equipment. Now, I'm only taking larger, turn-key jobs from them, where you can negotiate the amount paid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,322
Posts638,967
Members49,779
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,267 Shoretel
190,544 CTX100 install
188,982 1a2 system
Newest Members
Rupert, igor11176, hamishegg, Rphoneguy, Kahm310
49,779 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
Rupert 7
tim10 5
lyte 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (mongo5150), 173 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024