web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
We have a CIX100 with a Stratagy IES16. I am using Network eManager to access the CIX directly through a switch from a standalone PC. The switch is part of the phone system and connects only to three ports - two on the system and the port on my PC. I have connected it to the network to test, but disconnected it after this problem occurred. Connecting to the network made no difference except that I could access the CIX from the network.
I would like to access the system through the network, but when I change the IP address on the CIX, the user access to the voicemail changes. The users need to dial to the main attendant menu, then 850 and their extension, where they used to either press the voicemail button or just dial 850 (depends on the station and status). If I change the IP back to the default, the access reverts to normal. What am I missing?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

You also have to change the IP address of the iES16 when you change the address of the system to match the network.

Phil

SCCE, TTA, CTP
You will need to change the IP address on both the CIX processor and the Stratagy iES16 to match your network scheme. Be aware that this is not all that will be required as there are parameters in both the CIX and iES16 that map the network routes to each other.

Also, unless you have an iES16 XPE, you will not be able to connect to the Stratagy via NeManager, you will need Stratagy ES Admin.

OP Offline
Phil and Travis,
Thank you both for your responses. I have been struggling with this system for two years now, and I really appreciate your cooperation. Now that I can finally access the CIX it is slightly easier to manage the phone portion, but I have been unable to access the iES16. My vendor installed the system, handed me a CD with Network eManager and collected the money. The instructions I was given for the voice mail were homemade, typed up in Word, and gave me the wrong extensions for the VM admin. It has been extremely frustrating to say the least. Adds, moves and changes are near impossible.
Can you tell me where I can get the vm admin software, since performing them through the dial pad is impossible?

I would call the original installer and request it

You also need to check program 801 and change the IP address there for what ever Lan port index number you are set for in program 803 , 300 SMDI #0 .

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,307
Posts638,895
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,002 Shoretel
190,189 CTX100 install
188,356 1a2 system
Newest Members
dcl, Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks
49,771 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
teleco 6
jsaad 5
dans 5
dexman 4
Yoda 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (Carl Navarro, BforBENDETTA), 112 guests, and 160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024